I get a lot of beauty questions on a daily basis and I thought I would start sharing them with you so we could-
1) see that we all have beauty challenges and need help
2) to start building a community where we could share our knowledge together to help each other 🙏🏻 I love that one 👈🏼
This morning I received this question from D: “Is there anything that “really” works on a crepe neck? I’m 55 and lost 85 lbs and my neck is left with this. 😔”
Hi D- Congrats on your weightloss! That's amazing! The neck area is usually one of the first areas to show signs of aging because the skin is thinner and when you lose in excess of 50lbs the skin unfortunately doesn’t bounce back at the same rate. Here are some tips:
1) Give your skin the best chance of bouncing back by giving it the nutrients it needs. Stay hydrated by drinking at least 75-100oz of water a day 💦 hydrated skin = protected elasticity.
2) Wear an SPF daily to protect your skin. I like the It Cosmetics CC crimes with SPF 50 and the Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer SPF 30
3) Increase nutritional nourishment to the skin. I love our Passport To Beauty FACE Flash Vitamin Oil which has vitamins F A C and E and nourishes the skin. .
4) Increase Collagen with protein rich foods or by adding Vital Proteins Collagen to your morning smoothie.
5) Try Thermage which is a non invasive radio frequency skin tightening treatment and works well 👍🏼 .
Hope those tips help beautiful and congratulations again on your amazing weight loss ♥️ If you guys have any tips you would like to share please do!